MICHELIN X® ONE™ MAXITRAILER +
CUT OPERATING COSTS
50% increased mileage potential!*
"up to 50% increased mileage"
- Lower cost per kilometre
- Fuel consumption reduced (1)
- Downtime for tyre maintenance will be reduced by approximately 50% (2)
- Increase in load volume for trailers designed to be fitted with X® ONE MAXITRAILER™ + (3)
- Tread pattern:
- - broad, robust shoulders to help resist lateral scrubbing
- - contact patch optimised to improve wear patterns
- Optimised tread pattern and Energy Flex sidewalls
- InfiniCoil reduces tread block deformation during use and optimises the contact patch characteristics
(1) Internal tests conducted in 2010. Compared with MICHELIN 455/45 R 22.5 X® ONE MAXITRAILER TM tyres
(2) Internal Michelin source.Compared with MICHELIN 385/65 R 22.5 XTE3 tyres. Performance monitored at customer sites from 2007 to 2011.
Compared with a semi-trailer fitted with 385/65 R 22.5 tyres. Internal tests conducted in 2010
(3) Par rapport à une semi-remorque équipée de pneumatiques 385/65 R 22.5. Test internes effectués en décembre 2010
"Gain stability and protect your goods"
- Improved road holding (3)
- More stable and thus better protection of goods (4)
- More versatile, suited to diverse applications (International, National, Regional)
- Unique MICHELIN InfiniCoil architecture
(4) Compared with a semi-trailer fitted with 385/65 R 22.5 tyres.
"A greener way to transport goods"
- Regrooving enables the use of the tyre for longer in its most fuel efficient condition.
- Performance when retreaded as REMIX is on a par with new X® ONE MAXITRAILERTM + tyres, whilst saving 65kg in raw materials
- All MICHELIN X® ONE MAXITRAILERTM + tyres are manufactured in European ISO 14001 certified factories
- A consistent depth of under tread rubber in both MICHELIN X® ONE MAXITRAILER™ + tyres and MICHELIN REMIX X® ONE MAXITRAILER™ + tyres
- Up to 88% retreading acceptance rate (5)
(5) Internal Michelin source. Number of retreaded tyres out of a number of E-range tyres presented
|Theoretical regrooving depth||Regrooving width||Blade|
|H = 3 mm||8 - 10 mm||R3|
Infinicoil provides an improved wear pattern and greater casing endurance, thanks to the introduction of a continuous steel cable around the entire crown block.
Infinicoil is a MICHELIN Durable Technologies architecture
|Name||Axle||UERR RRT||Wet Grip||UENO Bruit||Winter Specialist||M+S|
455/45 R 22.5 X ONE MAXITRAILER + TL 160J
|More info Refold|
455/45R22.5 X ONE MAXITRAILER + TL 160J MS
|M+S||More info Refold|
(*)Compared with MICHELIN 385/65 R 22.5 XTE 3 tyres. Performance monitored at customer sites from 2007 to 2011.
Long distance Regional Urban Worksite supply Off-road