MICHELIN X® MULTI™ T2
CUT OPERATING COSTS
20% increased mileage potential*
REDUCE YOUR OPERATING COSTS
- 20% increased mileage potential*
- Lower cost per mile*
- Suitable for all road surfaces
- Low rolling resistance - European labelling B
* Internal test (2015): tractor & semi trailer 3 axles fitted with MICHELIN 385/55 R 22.5 X® MULTI ™ T2 compared with tractor & semi trailer 3 axles fitted with MICHELIN 385/55 R 22.5 X® MULTI ™ T
SAFE TRANSPORTATION WHATEVER THE WEATHER CONDITION
- High level of grip throughout the tyre’s life
- M+S markings
A GREENER WAY TO TRANSPORT GOODS
- Retreading and regrooving save materials and fuel
- Tyres manufactured in compliance with ISO14001 environmental standards
- Low level of noise thanks to more compact tread pattern. It leads to less noise thanks to reduced land / sea volume and less movement of blocks.
|Theoretical regrooving depth||Regrooving width||Blade|
REGENION - Michelin grip mile after mile
Self-regenerating tread blocks, supported by MICHELIN mold 3D metal printing technologies, providing solid grip throughout your tire’s lifetime and conditions. New grooves emerge over the tire’s life for enhanced mobility.
• The tread pattern is more compact and rigid: you benefit from lower fuel consumption.
CARBION - MICHELIN LONGEVITY, DAY AFTER DAY
A material resulting from an innovative mixing process in which certain tread components are mixed when liquid creating a more uniform, material. This material increases mileage performance of the tire.
• Additional benefit: As the mixture is more uniform, Carbion improves rolling resistance to allow fuel savings.
|Name||Axle||UERR RRT||Wet Grip||UENO Bruit||Winter Specialist||M+S|
385/55R22.5 X MULTI T2 TL 160K
|M+S||More info Refold|
* Internal test (2015): tractor & semi trailer 3 axles fitted with 385/55 R 22.5 MICHELIN X® MULTI™ T2 compared with tractor & semi trailer 3 axles fitted with 385/55 R 22.5 MICHELIN X® MULTI™ T
Long distance Regional Urban Worksite supply Off-road