MICHELIN X® MULTI™ T (55)
LOWER RUNNING COSTS
15% INCREASED MILEAGE POTENTIAL*
"Transportation with reduced risk"
- Outstanding longitudinal and lateral grip on dry and wet surfaces
- Efficient braking on wet surfaces
- Tread pattern designed to provide effective water drainage and uniform wear
"Go further with peace of mind!"
- 15%* increased mileage potential
- Reduced cost per mile
- Suitable for all applications and road surfaces
- New Carbion™ material
- Improved retreadability to exploit the Michelin 4 lives policy
- Wider shoulders giving an improved resistance to scrubbing*
- Tread pattern with improved resistance to stone retention*
* Internal Michelin source MICHELIN X® Multi™ T vs MICHELIN XTE 2
"A greener way to transport goods"
- Performance when retreaded as Remix is on a par with new X® MULTI™ T tyres, whilst saving 55Kg in raw materials
- Regrooving enables the use of the tyre for longer in its most fuel efficient condition
- All MICHELIN X® MULTI™ T tyres are manufactured in European ISO 14001 certified factories
- A consistent depth of under tread rubber in both MICHELIN X® MULTI™ T tyres and MICHELIN Remix X® MULTI™ T tyres
- Up to 90% retreading acceptance rate**
** SInternal Michelin source. Number of retreaded tyres
out of a number of E-range tyres presented.
|Theoretical regrooving depth||Regrooving width||Blade|
|H = 3 mm||8 to 10 mm||R3 or R4|
This innovative material signifi cantly improves mileage potential owing to its resistance to abrasion.
Potential gain in load height and improved stability
|Name||Axle||UERR RRT||Wet Grip||UENO Bruit||Winter Specialist||M+S|
* *Internal Michelin source MICHELIN X® MultiTM T vs MICHELIN XTE 2
Long distance Regional Urban Worksite supply Off-road