MICHELIN X® LINE™ ENERGY ™ D2
LOWER OPERATING COSTS
FUEL SAVINGS: UP TO 1L/100 KM* WITH THE FIRST FULL CONVOY RATED ‘AAA’ FOR ROLLING RESISTANCE
REDUCE YOUR OPERATING COSTS
Low fuel consumption
The only Drive tyre on the market with an ‘A’ grade EU Energy Label
- Improved mileage potential(3)
- REGENION: tread pattern that evolves with wear
- SILICION: Innovative rubber compounds containing silica
- InfiniCoil technology
- Energy™ Flex casing
TRANSPORTATION WITH REDUCED RISK
- Excellent grip on wet surfaces
Braking and traction on wet ground from the first to last mile improved by 10%(1)
- REGENION: Tower Pump sipes
- REGENION: Circumferential ‘‘raindrop’’ sipes
- Increased number of biting edges(3)
- Solid grooved shoulders
- Winter grip
M+S and 3PMSF MARKINGS
- Precise and comfortable driving
Limited deformation of the tread
- Robust Energy™ Flex casing
- REGENION: tread pattern that evolves with wear Noise limiting barriers
A GREENER WAY TO TRANSPORT GOODS
Low CO2 emissions
Low fuel consumption
Retreadable(2) and regroovable
Less raw materials used
- Fewer raw materials used owing to the ability to regroove which also keeps the tyre running for longer in its most fuel efficient condition
- All MICHELIN X® LINE™ Energy™ D2 tyres are manufactured in European ISO 14001 certified factories
(1) Internal tests (2015): longitudinal & transversal grip and traction improved by 10% for 315/70 R 22.5 MICHELIN X® LINE™ Energy™ D2 tyres compared with 315/70 R 22.5 MICHELIN X® LINE™ Energy™ D tyres
(2) Retreadable with MICHELIN X® LINE™ Energy™ D
(3) Compared to 315/70R22.5 X® LINE™ Energy D
|Theoretical regrooving depth||Regrooving width||Blade|
|H = 3 mm||7 - 8 mm||R3|
MICHELIN ENDURANCE OVER THE TIRE’S LIFETIME.
A continuous steel wire – which can be as long as 400 meters – wrapped around the tire to provide it with greater stability throughout its lifetime. The tire’s enhanced endurance with higher load index or harder usage conditions means that you can drive with complete confidence.
• On top of benchmark endurance, tyres designed with Infinicoil can either get you more mileage or enhanced fuel savings.
SILICION : More silica for LESS FUEL CONSUMPTION.
By integrating a high percentage of silica in the tread, Michelin has succeeded in pushing the limits of rolling resistance to save you fuel, without compromising your tires’ longevity.
REGENION - Michelin grip mile after mile
Self-regenerating tread blocks, supported by MICHELIN mold 3D metal printing technologies, providing solid grip throughout your tire’s lifetime and conditions. New grooves emerge over the tire’s life for enhanced mobility.
• The tread pattern is more compact and rigid: you benefit from lower fuel consumption.
|Name||Axle||UERR RRT||Wet Grip||UENO Bruit||Winter Specialist||M+S|
315/70R22.5 X LINE ENERGY D2 TL 154/150L
|3PMSF||M+S||More info Refold|
* Internal study (2014) :Saving up to 1L/100km for a new tyre, and on average 0.5L/100km during the first life of the tyre, for a vehicle fitted with MICHELIN X® LINE™ Energy™ F in 385/55 R 22.5, MICHELIN X® LINE™ Energy™ D2 in 315/70 R 22.5 and MICHELIN X® LINE™ Energy™ T in 385/55 R 22.5 rated ‘A’ in rolling resistance versus a similarly laden vehicle fitted with MICHELIN XFA2 Energy™ AS in 385/55 R 22.5,MICHELIN X® LINE™ Energy™ D in 315/70 R 22.5 and MICHELIN X® LINE™ Energy™ T in 385/55 R 22.5.
Long distance Regional Urban Worksite supply Off-road