MICHELIN X® MULTI™ Z (70)
CUT OPERATING COSTS
15% increased mileage potential*
*Internal test (2014): Tractor unit fitted with 315/70 R 22.5 MICHELIN X® MULTI™ Z compared with tractor unit fitted with 315/70 R 22.5 MICHELIN X® MULTIWAY™ 3D XZE
Long distance Regional Urban Worksite supply Off-road
- 15% increased mileage potential*
- Lower cost per mile*
- Suitable for all road surfaces
* Internal test (2014): tractor unit fitted with MICHELIN 315/70 R 22.5 X® MULTI ™ Z compared with tractor unit fitted with MICHELIN 315/70 R 22.5 X MULTI WAY ™ 3D XZE
- High level of grip throughout the tyres lifetime
- M+S and 3PMSF markings
- Retreading and regrooving save materials and fuel
- Tyres manufactured in compliance with ISO14001 environmental standards
- More compact tread pattern that leads to less noise thanks to reduced land/sea volume and less movement of blocks
|Theoretical regrooving depth||Regrooving width||Blade|
REGENION - Michelin grip mile after mile
Self-regenerating tread blocks, supported by MICHELIN mold 3D metal printing technologies, providing solid grip throughout your tire’s lifetime and conditions. New grooves emerge over the tire’s life for enhanced mobility.
• The tread pattern is more compact and rigid: you benefit from lower fuel consumption.
INFINICOIL - MICHELIN ENDURANCE OVER THE TIRE’S LIFETIME.
A continuous steel wire – which can be as long as 400 meters – wrapped around the tire to provide it with greater stability throughout its lifetime. The tire’s enhanced endurance with higher load index or harder usage conditions means that you can drive with complete confidence.
• On top of benchmark endurance, tyres designed with Infinicoil can either get you more mileage or enhanced fuel savings.
|Name||Axle||UERR RRT||Wet Grip||UENO Bruit||Winter Specialist||M+S|
315/70R22.5 X MULTI Z TL 156/150L
|More info Refold|