MICHELIN X® MULTI™ WINTER Z
For winter use with an increased maximum load*
7.5t load carrying capacity when fitted in a single formation across an axle
Compared to MICHELIN 295/80 R22.5 XFN tyres
- Suitable for winter
Long distance Regional Urban Worksite supply Off-road
- Lower cost per kilometre (1)
(1) Internal 2012 estimate. 10% increase in life expectancy compared to MICHELIN 295/80 R 22.5 XFN tyres.
- Stopping distances reduced by 5 % (2) on icy surfaces
- Grip, traction and handling improved in wet conditions, expecially in corners (3)
(2) Internal Michelin test 2012. Emergency braking (30 to 10 km per hour) on ice. Vehicle fully equipped with 295/80
R22.5 X® Multi™ Winter Z vs Michelin XFN tyres in the same size.
(3)Internal Michelin Test 2012 carried out on a wet concrete circuit. Vehicle fully quipped with 295/80 R22.5 X® Multi™
Winter Z vs Michelin XFN tyres in the same size.
- Retreadable and regroovable
- Regooving enables the use of the tyre for longer in its most fuel efficient condition
- All Michelin X Multi Winter Z tyres are manufactured in ISO14001 certified factories
|Theoretical regrooving depth||Regrooving width||Blade|
|H = 3 mm||8 - 10 mm||R3|
INFINICOIL: FOR IMPROVED LOAD CARRYING CAPACITY AND LONGEVITY
Infinicoil provides an improved wear pattern and greater casing endurance, thanks to the introduction of a continuous steel cable around the entire crown block.
Double wave sipe
Three-dimensional sipes interlock in the tread blocks to improve their rigidity, increasing mileage potential whilst remaining flexible to grip
|Name||Axle||UERR RRT||Wet Grip||UENO Bruit||Winter Specialist||M+S|
Recommended by Michelin295/80R22.5 X MULTI WINTER Z TL 154/149L
|More info Refold|
Load and pressure