MICHELIN X® LINE™ Energy™ T (55)
Cut operating costs
Lower fuel consumption(1) and higher mileage potential
Long distance Regional Urban Worksite supply Off-road
- Reduced fuel consumption
- Improved mileage potential
- Versatile in long distance conditions of use
- European energy classification A
- 12% increased mileage potential (1)
- Good resistance to scrubbing in roundabouts and tight manoeuvring obtained with:
- A new tread pattern design
- Energy™ Flex casing
- A consistent depth of under tread rubber to facilitate regrooving
(1) Internal Michelin study (2012) on 385/55 R 22.5 Michelin X® Line™ Energy™ T tyres compared with 385/55 R 22.5 X® Energy™ SaverGreen XT tyres
- Lasting grip and stability on wet road surfaces
- Reliable throughout its life
- LCircumferential raindrop sipes below the three central tread grooves
- Robust casing
- More casing cables(2)
- More depth of undertread rubber under the centre of the tread
(2) An extra 84 casing cables compared to the 385/55 R 22.5 X® Energy™ SaverGreen XT tyre
- Reduced CO2emissions
- Retreadable and Regroovable
- Low fuel consumption rate
- Fewer raw materials consumed owing to ability to regroove and which also keeps the tyre running for longer in its most fuel efficient condition
- All MICHELIN X® LINE™ Energy™ T tyres are manufactured in European ISO 14001 certified factories
|Theoretical regrooving depth||Regrooving width||Blade|
|H = 3 mm||8 to 10 mm||R3 or R4|
|CIRCUMFERENTIAL “RAINDROP“ SIPES|
Innovative tread pattern providing long term grip.
Located in the centre of the tread pattern they appear when the tread rubber is 2/3 worn, to generate a wider tread groove.
Circumferential “Raindrop“sipes are an innovation from MICHELIN Durable Technologies
This innovative material significantly improves mileage potential owing to its resistance to abrasion.
Carbion™ est is an innovation from MICHELIN Durable Technologies
|Did you know?|
To make the most of your investment use the tyre down to the last millimetre.
Reduce your fuel consumption by 1.27l/100km (1) by regrooving. (1)
(1)Internal Michelin study between a tractor/ semi trailer fitted with Michelin X® Line™ Energy™ tyres compared with a tractor/ semi trailer fitted with regrooved Michelin X® Line™ Energy™ tyres.
|Name||Axle||UERR RRT||Wet Grip||UENO Bruit||Winter Specialist||M+S|
385/55R22.5 X LINE ENERGY T TL 160K
|More info Refold|