MICHELIN X® INCITY™ HL Z
REDUCED POLLUTION AND FEWER TYRE CHANGES
DESIGNED FOR EURO 6 BUS*
*7370kg load carrying capacity when fitted in single formation across an axle at 80km/h when registered as a local service bus.
Long distance Regional Urban Worksite supply Off-road
- Reduced fuel consumption
- Similar mileage performance as 275/70 R 22.5 MICHELIN X® INCITY™ XZU 148/145J with a higher load carrying capacity
- Reduced rolling resistance with the use of Energy(TM) rubber compounds
- Contact patch increased by 8%*
* * Vs 275/70 R 22.5 MICHELIN X® INCITY™ XZU - Test SORT 2
- Optimised grip in all conditions
- 3PMSF and M+S marking
- TOWER PUMP® Sipes
- Double Wave Sipes
- Designed for Euro 6 vehicles
- Reduction of CO2 emissions
- Regroovable and retreadable in MICHELIN REMIX X® INCITY™ XZU
- 7370kg load carrying capacity when fitted in single formation across an axle at 80km/h when registered as a local service bus
- Reinforced bead area giving greater protection against higher axle loads
- CO2 emissions reduced by 3.8g/km*
* Vs 275/70 R 22.5 MICHELIN X® INCITY™ XZU - Test SORT 2
|Theoretical regrooving depth||Regrooving width||Blade|
|4 mm||7 to 8 mm||R3|
REGENION™ 3D Auto Regenerative tread system
Grip, mileage potential and energy efficiency optimised thanks to REGENION™, a new generation of tread pattern.
The new generation of REGENION™ tread patterns are auto regenerative in all 3 dimensions: length, width and depth, thanks to a complex geometric design.
The new pattern is more closed and rigid, which improves the endurance and mileage potential of the tyres and also reduces the fuel consumption of the vehicle. Hidden grooves appear progressively in order to maintain grip throughout the life of the tyre.
REGENION™ is a new addition to
|Name||Axle||UERR RRT||Wet Grip||UENO Bruit||Winter Specialist||M+S|
275/70R22.5 X INCITY HL Z TL 150/145J
|More info Refold|
Load and pressure